Monday, October 19, 2015

Currently

Currently on the blue birdhouse
 1. First day of school // 2. Fall Mantle // 3. Indians // 4. Radio Station // 5. DIY banner // 6. Do you know him? // 5. My students // 6. Pumkin Spice // 9. Happy!

 
Listening:
I’ve been enjoying listening to “Old Fashion Christian Music” over my App “Live 365”. No adds or announcement just beautiful classical hymns.
Watching:
All all the new Seasons starting back up from the Series we finished in the Spring. If you want a nice funny oldie to watch I can recommend “Court Jester”….we just watched it with some friends for our movie night
Reading: 
All my school books…still trying to get familiar with this years school material.
Working on:
Getting my apartment into the fall spirit. Still want to sew a few fall pillows! We’ll see if I’ll get to it and I am wanting to give you all a fall tour in the new future.
Crafting:
Fall decoration. Nothing big….just keeping creative.
Planning:
Date night with my hubby this Oktober. We want to do a date night once a month…but we missed it in September.
Teaching:
Other than the “normal” school stuff we are learning about Indians (Native Americans). The kids (and I) are really enjoying it!
Thinking:
Already about Christmas! Christmas gifts…and Patrick and I really would love to travel to the US….but we will have to wait till next year.
Enjoying:
Pumkin Spice Coffee. My dad sent me some Pumkin Spice Creamer from the States….Mhmmmm, so good! And soooo much cheaper than Starbucks!
Needing:
Maybe this is more wanting….I really want/need more blazers in different colors. I just love the idea of substituting cardigans with blazers making any outfit more dressy and classy…..and doesn’t a blazer just make a nice formal teacher look?

No comments:

Post a Comment