Sunday, August 16, 2015

One Year Anniversary

I can't believe we've been married for one year already....and we've been together 5 years! I am telling you, after waiting 4 years to finally get married we both have those days where we pinch ourselves to see if we are really married!
It's been a crazy year...getting settled at my job learning the art of homemaking and getting our apartment organized and decorated (Still working on that).
So today we are celebrating our special day in Paris....the city of love...and you get to watch our shortfilm from our wedding.

 


 I love the comment "My life is all about school" that my video editor left in there. You see....I went to this school for 6 years and graduated her....I did a 1 year practica here....I work here...and I got married here!

No comments:

Post a Comment