Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Goals 2015 in Review

 
So the last few days of 2014 I've been thinking which goals I should set for myself this year. I want something doable but challenging..... 
 
This is what I came up with:
Drink More... Water
I actually drink only water and tea now! Yay!

Create a Recipe Planner
I have bad and good weeks...but I actually have gotten a set of recipes that I fall back on.... so getting there!

New Blog Design
I actually did give my blog a new design and then I won a move from blogger to wordpress!! So big changes on the blog....but now I need a better wordpress design...

No eating after 8 p.m.
Most days are good.... I try to start cooking at 5 so we can eat by 6 o'clock.

Go to Paris
We did go!! And it was amazing!

Photo a Week
Ha! That one did not last at all! I know I did take a photo a week...but totally lost the oversight of this project....sad really.

Spiritual Goal
Some things have gotten better...but I think there is no perfecting in my relationship with God....there is always more room to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment